Oct 13 2012
In this new ebook from TidBITS, author Sharon Zardetto empowers you to use Safari faster, smarter, and better than ever before.
In Take Control of Safari 6, you’ll learn how to:
- Load any link into a new tab or window, or into your Reading List.
- Organize your enormous bookmark collection.
- Unearth a page in your history, even it’s not bookmarked or in your Reading List.
- Read a multi-page, ad-ridden article in a reader-friendly layout.
- Prevent snoops from tracking where you’ve been on the Web.
- Update a password that Safari has stored.
- Make Safari fill in most forms for you.
- Expand too-small text fields for easier typing and editing.
- Add pages to your Reading List for later perusal, whether online or offline, and even on a separate device.
- Block ads, zoom images, show passwords as you type, and more with helpful Safari extensions.
Safari 6 runs in 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion, but its feature set is slightly restricted in Lion, and Sharon points out the differences.
Author: Sharon Zardetto | Version: 1.0 | Download Size: 2.5 MB | 143 pages | US$10
AMUG Members: Log in to members’ area for 30% MUG discount coupon code.