May 27 2017
Are you interested in getting the most out of Apple’s Pages? Pages is a big, rich app with hundreds of features, but not all of its potential is readily accessible. In Take Control of Pages, Second Edition, Michael E. Cohen digs deep into Pages, unearthing the nuggets of knowledge you need to make your work shine.
With Michael’s help, you can navigate Pages like a pro. Learn how to:
- Find where the tools you need lie, whether on the Mac, in iOS, or in the Web app
- Do everyday word processing, including working with fonts, tabs, indents, rulers, search and replace, spell checking, and more
- Format longer, more complex documents, with customized headers, footers, page numbers, tables of content, footnotes, and section breaks
- Manage styles, including paragraph styles, character styles, list styles, and object styles
- Create your own templates, complete with master objects
- Master the many multi-touch gestures on iOS that give you pinpoint control over page elements
- Include complex tables and charts and make them look exactly the way you want
- Customize layout and manipulate graphics like a pro
- Collaborate with others in real time using iCloud
- Share your documents across devices, using Mac, iOS, or almost any Web browser.
For this second edition, Michael expands his already extensive guide, detailing all the changes Apple has made to Pages since the last version of the book was released. Learn about new support for bookmarks, Web links, and Rich Text Format. Find out how you can now globally replace fonts, enter equations, and style tables and objects in your documents. Best of all, discover the possibilities for collaboration in real-time in Pages for Mac and Pages for iOS with iCloud!
Unlock the power of Pages, and make it work for you. Find out more, download a free sample or buy the book here:
Take Control of Pages, Second Edition
276 pages | v2.0 | Author Michael Cohen | Price USD$20 | Published 23 May, 2017
AMUG Members: Log in to our members’ area for 30% MUG discount coupon code on all Take Control Ebooks. This means you can buy this book for just USD$14.00 (discount takes effect at checkout).