Feb 3 2013
The Macworld/iWorld event ran from January 31 to February 2, 2013 at the Moscone Centre West, San Francisco. Organisers Macworld Events and other contributors have posted over 100 articles about their observations from the event.
Visit the official Media Coverage page at macworldiworld.com/media-coverage to catch up with developments and announcements from this year’s show. Some example titles …
- iWant more toys: The best iPhone accessories
- Best of Macworld/iWorld Show winners
- The best ‘stupid’ apps at Macworld/iWorld
- New app to ease pain of international data roaming
- Giving your iPhone the look, feel and functionality of a camera
- Best Macworld gadgets on the expo floor
- Ashton Kutcher describes playing Steve Jobs.