Nov 1 2014
Learn what’s new and more
TidBITS’ new 120-page iOS 8: A Take Control Crash Course, by Josh Centers, is now available for US$10.50 after the 30% MUG discount. You can read more about it on the TidBITS Take Control site, but it’s all about iOS 8, it’s from Take Control, and it’s a Crash Course. That pretty much sums it up.
iOS 8: A Take Control Crash Course puts you in control of iOS 8 quickly with:
- An overview of what’s new in iOS 8 with tips and steps for using all the new features, all in one place and completely up to date with iOS 8.1.
- Directions for older iOS features that you may not have fully explored, like managing notifications, setting up Siri voice control, and making folders.
- Practical advice for managing your iOS device’s battery life and cellular data usage.
- Help with providing iOS 8 tech support to others. Because this ebook is a Take Control Crash Course, you can easily share any chapter with friends, family, or colleagues who need the information.
To learn more about what’s in the book, read the table of contents, or download a PDF sample to check out the new layout, visit the above link.
P.S. Check out some of TidBITS’ other recently released ebooks, all at 30% off:
- Yosemite: A Take Control Crash Course
- Digital Sharing for Apple Users: A Take Control Crash Course
- Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite
- Take Control of LaunchBar
AMUG Members: Log in to members’ area for 30% MUG discount coupon code.